Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Scary Happy - When your so happy you're scared.

Oh lovelies.

Yesterday was Tuesday. The Tuesday. The marking of a new chapter. Of a new start. Of a new "day". What a funny thing. On a Tuesday.

In anycase. Yesterday was my last day as a Fairways Sidney Cashier. And Marcos came home. He called me literally 20 minutes after he got home. So I said I would call him when I got home cause he wanted to do something after I was done work (can you imagine.. me up past 10pm? on a work night?) So I did. He came over and it was just like we had been together for ever. He kissed me when I opened the door and he just wanted to have a hand on me at all times.. in the kitchen in the hallway on the couch. It was adorable. And he brought me stuff from the phillipines! Some candy and coconut things and rum and a naked man. Yes thats right. I naked man. lol. I shall take picture and post it. Its hilarious. He said he bought me a necklace and then lost it so thats what I got instead. lol. It was just fantastic.

On a bummer note.. he does work at my new fairways. Funny enough... Elenor didn't schedule me for the days he works. lol. Which is better because I definately don't want to be that girl. I made a huge point about it last night that I had no idea he worked there and that he was not the reason I was going there... oh well.. it still looks like that to everyone else I'm sure. crapola.

In any case.. he's on his way over right now.. and we're going to get some eats.. I really like him. Scary happy like him.. and I think he feels the same. Not think. Know. I hope this isn't too good to be true. Please slap me when i start making up reason why I shouldn't date him. THere aren't any.

xxoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No you should have every right to be happy. And I'm glad that you can be that way.

And I am not angry at you. I was for about an hour or so, but it's out of my hands so that's that. I will mail you your paintings instead. Hope you have a good weekend with Marcos!