Sunday, September 09, 2007

"Just chillllll Winstonnnn"

I woke up this morning and realized I'm pretty good. I mean.. I didn't wake up feeling dressed out... or antsy.... and worried... or impatient. I mean... I'm good. So today was a pretty chill day. Cleaning and sewing mostly. Later I'm going to do some laundry and some reading and some grocery shopping.. but all of that is also pretty chill.

A story.

Last night we went to Melissa's house for a BBQ for Guathio's son who just returned from Afghanastan. I'd never met him.. but I love guathio so I was there for the celebration (and the food cause i love her cooking). I met Marvin. Guathio's son. Here's the thing. He is clearly malasyan.... which is fine.... but he speaks english... but in an awkward non accent way. In anyways.. thats not the point. The point is.. I think he was flirting with me. And I may have flirted with him. And they I felt guilty.

Its just no fail when you've decided not to fuck things up (and by fuck things up i mean every time i decide i like some one some one "better" comes along and i then they aren't really better and then i try and get back with the original guy he isn't interested) there always comes guys that are just ready and willing. No fail. And me being me.. can't resist the attention... but I think i've been fairly good lately.. i mean.. i've consciously thought "no.. he'll last 10 minutes" or "no.. he's cute but" yeah.

anyways. i'm chill now. what will be will be. in my lovely apartment.

xxoo

No comments: