Saturday, September 15, 2007

The best reaction to no.

I definately had a great night.

Everyone from work went out for a few drinks.. or 8 tequila sunrises.. and some laughs. Turns out most of the people that I work with are either gay or bi. Who knew? Not me. Very strange events thats for sure.

The best part was aftewards tho. Marcos showed up about 11pm at my house and climbed into bed with me and we talked and kissed and cuddled and I really had no reservations about saying anything to him. Like.. after he left on Thursday night i went to bed.. but woke up at like 2 unbelievable turned on. I didn't know what to do with myself. lol. I told him that and he said the same thing happened to him.. cept it happened before he left my apartment. lol. The most important part of the night however, was when I said "I have been thinking about having sex with you all day and I've come up with a decision. I've decided that we should just yet". And he said he agreed and that he's glad that I made the decision and could say it out loud. We then proceeded to snuggle all night. AND SLEEP! I slept! And he slept! The only other boys house I've ever slept at when staying over was jason. ha.

So anyways. He stayed over and we then snuggled all morning on the couch and now I am exhausted and need to do grocery shopping and laundry and am NOT going out tonight. I'm playing golf with mike tomorrow morning and then seeing marcos tomorrow night.

I am turned into that girl. That girl who sees her boyfriend every day. Who knew that was me?

Public Announcement: I'm embarrassed that I judged people in relationships and how they weren't their own people anymore because of their boyfriends. I may in fact be a hypocrite.. except I am still my own person.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wasn't going to say anything.
Actually I was. I wrote a similar announcement on your last post, but then thought better of it and erased it. But now you have come to the realization and I am glad.
It's a lot easier to judge others when you are on the outside looking in. But once you're in the thick of it, you start to understand.
Just like, it is easy to judge other people's relationships and say they are either too much this or too little that...but I am about to make my own announcement.

Public Announcement: It is great to be your own person. It is great to realize you can function without the help of someone else. It is not so great to realize you still love that person so much that you are secretly hoping and praying that they can function, but are miserable without you. Amen.