Monday, September 17, 2007

My schedule vs. Your Schedule

Well today is monday. Which is the scheme of things means I start at the New Fairways tonight. In general this is not a bad thing. What is a bad thing is that Marcos still thinks its ok to see me after work. Monday also means he starts work today again too. And works til 10pm as well BUT doesn't start until 1. But he still thinks that I will be concious after 10pm tonight EVEN though I started at 7am... and will have start again tomorrow at 7am. I can see this relationship becoming physically draining very fast.

I love spending time with him and I love seeing him and I love talking to him.. but I have done all the above every day since he got back.. and to be honest.. I was hoping this was just a phase. Like after he returned to work we would have date nights and see each other a couple times a week? It doesn't look like it. So he's coming over tonight after work.. and then probably Tuesday after work (cause he doesn't work wednesday mornings... and then probably wednesday after he's done cause he works til 10 and me only til 3:30... it is going to be exhausting. I do need my sleep you know.

Oh well. I suppose we will see how this works?

No comments: