Saturday, October 20, 2007

Front Store Manager - Holly, age 23

Holy Fuck.

So about three weeks ago I was completely stressed out by Garth and CIP and decided to look for for another job. I probably applied for about a half a dozen jobs. One including on a WILD shot a Front Store Manager Position at the Shoppers Dug Mart here in Downtown Victoria.

Apparently my resume and cover letter were impressive (as it should have been... cause I am impressive.. lol) cause I got an email on Friday afternoon asking when I was available for an interview! AHHHHHHH.

So me. A shoppers drug mart front store manager! Friggin Nuts! I made it perfectly clear in my resume and cover letter that I am only 23 but am SO eager to learn and grow and become a good leader! AHHHHHH. I am too excited. Even to be considered for the position is friggin insane. Its a lot of work running a Shoppers Drug Mart but by shit, I am so excited. It would be full time hours, with overtime and benefits, but I wouldn't be able to work at Fairways anymore.. which is rather sad since I really like it.. but still.

HOLY SHIT!

I'll let you know how it goes!
xxoo

No comments: